Obesity is a Risk Factor for Developing Postoperative Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Breast Journal
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 48–54, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Helyer, L. K., Varnic, M., Le, L. W., Leong, W. and McCready, D. (2010), Obesity is a Risk Factor for Developing Postoperative Lymphedema in Breast Cancer Patients. The Breast Journal, 16: 48–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4741.2009.00855.x
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.