Progenitor-Enriched Adipose Tissue Transplantation as Rescue for Breast Implant Complications
Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Breast Journal
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 169–175, March/April 2010
How to Cite
Yoshimura, K., Asano, Y., Aoi, N., Kurita, M., Oshima, Y., Sato, K., Inoue, K., Suga, H., Eto, H., Kato, H. and Harii, K. (2010), Progenitor-Enriched Adipose Tissue Transplantation as Rescue for Breast Implant Complications. The Breast Journal, 16: 169–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4741.2009.00873.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.