Disentangling the Roles of Mammographic Screening and HRT in Recent Breast Cancer Incidence Trends in Italy by Analyses Based on Calendar Time and Time Since Screening Activation
Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Breast Journal
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 350–355, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Crocetti, E., Buzzoni, C., Falcini, F., Cortesi, L., De Lisi, V., Ferretti, S., Tumino, R., Russo, A. and Paci, E. (2010), Disentangling the Roles of Mammographic Screening and HRT in Recent Breast Cancer Incidence Trends in Italy by Analyses Based on Calendar Time and Time Since Screening Activation. The Breast Journal, 16: 350–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4741.2010.00928.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!