Disclosures: The authors have no financial interest in this study. There are no funding sources to disclose.
A Population-Based Study of Breast Cancer-Specific Survival Following Mastectomy and Immediate or Early-Delayed Breast Reconstruction
Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
The Breast Journal
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 226–232, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Agarwal, J., Agarwal, S., Pappas, L. and Neumayer, L. (2012), A Population-Based Study of Breast Cancer-Specific Survival Following Mastectomy and Immediate or Early-Delayed Breast Reconstruction. The Breast Journal, 18: 226–232. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-4741.2012.01235.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.