Bernadette Mazurek Melnyk, Associate Dean for Research and Professor, Director, Center for Research & Evidence-Based Practice and Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP) & Dual PNP/Psychiatric Mental Health NP Programs, University of Rochester School of Nursing and School of Medicine & Dentistry, 601 Elmwood Avenue, Box SON, Rochester, NY 14642. Ellen Fineout-Overholt, Associate Director, Center for Research & Evidence-Based Practice. Nancy Fischbeck Feinstein, Assistant Professor of Clinical Nursing, University of Rochester School of Nursing. Hong Li, Assistant Professor of Nursing, University of Rochester School of Nursing. Leigh Small, Assistant Professor of Clinical Nursing, University of Rochester School of Nursing. Larry Wilcox, Doctoral Candidate, State University of New York at Buffalo. Rachel Kraus, PhD Student, University of Rochester School of Nursing.
Nurses' Perceived Knowledge, Beliefs, Skills, and Needs Regarding Evidence-Based Practice: Implications for Accelerating the Paradigm Shift
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2004
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 185–193, September 2004
How to Cite
Melnyk, B. M., Fineout-Overholt, E., Fischbeck Feinstein, N., Li, H., Small, L., Wilcox, L. and Kraus, R. (2004), Nurses' Perceived Knowledge, Beliefs, Skills, and Needs Regarding Evidence-Based Practice: Implications for Accelerating the Paradigm Shift. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 1: 185–193. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-475X.2004.04024.x
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2004
- Submitted 12 February 2004; Accepted 5 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!