Marlene Dufault,Professor, College of Nursing, University of Rhode Island, Kingston, RI, USA.
Testing a Collaborative Research Utilization Model to Translate Best Practices in Pain Management
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2004
Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing
Volume 1, Issue Supplement s1, pages S26–S32, September 2004
How to Cite
Dufault, M. (2004), Testing a Collaborative Research Utilization Model to Translate Best Practices in Pain Management. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 1: S26–S32. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-475X.2004.04049.x
This article was presented at the U.S. Invitational Conference “Advancing Quality Care Through Translation Research,” October 13–14, 2003, at the University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa.
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!