*Contributed equally to this work.
Enhanced epithelial gap closure and increased angiogenesis in wounds of diabetic mice treated with adult murine bone marrow stromal progenitor cells
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2007
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 350–359, May–June 2007
How to Cite
Javazon, E. H., Keswani, S. G., Badillo, A. T., Crombleholme, T. M., Zoltick, P. W., Radu, A. P., Kozin, E. D., Beggs, K., Malik, A. A. and Flake, A. W. (2007), Enhanced epithelial gap closure and increased angiogenesis in wounds of diabetic mice treated with adult murine bone marrow stromal progenitor cells. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 15: 350–359. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-475X.2007.00237.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2007
- Manuscript received: June 19, 2006Accepted in final form: December 18, 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!