Prevalence of pressure ulcers on hospital admission among nursing home residents transferred to the hospital
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2008
© 2008 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 331–336, May–June 2008
How to Cite
Keelaghan, E., Margolis, D., Zhan, M. and Baumgarten, M. (2008), Prevalence of pressure ulcers on hospital admission among nursing home residents transferred to the hospital. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 16: 331–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-475X.2008.00373.x
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2008
- Manuscript received: September 1, 2007Accepted in final form: January 28, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.