Healing of a porcine burn wound dressed with human and bovine amniotic membranes
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
© 2008 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 520–528, July–August 2008
How to Cite
Park, M., Kim, S., Kim, I. S. and Son, D. (2008), Healing of a porcine burn wound dressed with human and bovine amniotic membranes. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 16: 520–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-475X.2008.00399.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript received: November 1, 2006Accepted in final form: February 20, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!