Autologous platelet-rich fibrin matrix as cell therapy in the healing of chronic lower-extremity ulcers
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2008
© 2008 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 749–756, November–December 2008
How to Cite
O'Connell, S. M., Impeduglia, T., Hessler, K., Wang, X.-J., Carroll, R. J. and Dardik, H. (2008), Autologous platelet-rich fibrin matrix as cell therapy in the healing of chronic lower-extremity ulcers. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 16: 749–756. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-475X.2008.00426.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2008
- Manuscript received: September 5, 2007Accepted in final form: August 29, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.