*Contributed equally to this manuscript.
Hedgehog signaling is essential for normal wound healing
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
© 2008 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 16, Issue 6, pages 768–773, November–December 2008
How to Cite
Le, H., Kleinerman, R., Lerman, O. Z., Brown, D., Galiano, R., Gurtner, G. C., Warren, S. M., Levine, J. P. and Saadeh, P. B. (2008), Hedgehog signaling is essential for normal wound healing. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 16: 768–773. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-475X.2008.00430.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2008
- Manuscript received: February 5, 2008Accepted in final form: June 16, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.