Hypoxia-enhanced wound-healing function of adipose-derived stem cells: Increase in stem cell proliferation and up-regulation of VEGF and bFGF
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
© 2009 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 540–547, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Lee, E. Y., Xia, Y., Kim, W.-S., Kim, M. H., Kim, T. H., Kim, K. J., Park, B.-S. and Sung, J.-H. (2009), Hypoxia-enhanced wound-healing function of adipose-derived stem cells: Increase in stem cell proliferation and up-regulation of VEGF and bFGF. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 17: 540–547. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-475X.2009.00499.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Manuscript received: August 8, 2008Accepted in final form: March 13, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.