Study on the debridement efficacy of formulated enzymatic wound debriding agents by in vitro assessment using artificial wound eschar and by an in vivo pig model
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2009
© 2009 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 853–862, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Shi, L., Ermis, R., Lam, K., Cowart, J., Attar, P. and Aust, D. (2009), Study on the debridement efficacy of formulated enzymatic wound debriding agents by in vitro assessment using artificial wound eschar and by an in vivo pig model. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 17: 853–862. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-475X.2009.00545.x
- Issue online: 9 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2009
- Manuscript received: December 8, 2008Accepted in final form: September 3, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.