Proteolytic activity in wound fluids and tissues derived from chronic venous leg ulcers
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
© 2009 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 832–839, November/December 2009
How to Cite
Moor, A. N., Vachon, D. J. and Gould, L. J. (2009), Proteolytic activity in wound fluids and tissues derived from chronic venous leg ulcers. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 17: 832–839. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-475X.2009.00547.x
- Issue published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Manuscript received: February 23, 2009Accepted in final form: September 3, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!