Occlusion regulates epidermal cytokine production and inhibits scar formation
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
© 2010 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 235–244, March/April 2010
How to Cite
Gallant-Behm, C. L. and Mustoe, T. A. (2010), Occlusion regulates epidermal cytokine production and inhibits scar formation. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 18: 235–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-475X.2010.00575.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2010
- Manuscript received: August 21, 2009Accepted in final form: January 4, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!