Amniotic membrane induces epithelialization in massive posttraumatic wounds
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2010
© 2010 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 368–377, July/August 2010
How to Cite
Insausti, C. L., Alcaraz, A., García-Vizcaíno, E. M., Mrowiec, A., López-Martínez, M. C., Blanquer, M., Piñero, A., Majado, M. J., Moraleda, J. M., Castellanos, G. and Nicolás, F. J. (2010), Amniotic membrane induces epithelialization in massive posttraumatic wounds. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 18: 368–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-475X.2010.00604.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Manuscript received: November 17, 2009Accepted in final form: April 26, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!