*Contributed equally to this work.
Promotion of cutaneous wound healing by local application of mesenchymal stem cells derived from human umbilical cord blood
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
© 2010 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 506–513, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Luo, G., Cheng, W., He, W., Wang, X., Tan, J., Fitzgerald, M., Li, X. and Wu, J. (2010), Promotion of cutaneous wound healing by local application of mesenchymal stem cells derived from human umbilical cord blood. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 18: 506–513. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-475X.2010.00616.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2010
- Manuscript received: December 8, 2009Accepted in final form: June 9, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.