Effects of supplementation with different edible oils on cutaneous wound healing
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
© 2010 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 629–636, November/December 2010
How to Cite
Otranto, M., Do Nascimento, A. P. and Monte-Alto-Costa, A. (2010), Effects of supplementation with different edible oils on cutaneous wound healing. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 18: 629–636. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-475X.2010.00617.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript received: January 4, 2010Accepted in final form: June 18, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.