Combination of stromal cell-derived factor-1 and collagen–glycosaminoglycan scaffold delays contraction and accelerates reepithelialization of dermal wounds in wild-type mice
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
© 2010 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 71–79, January/February 2011
How to Cite
Sarkar, A., Tatlidede, S., Scherer, S. S., Orgill, D. P. and Berthiaume, F. (2011), Combination of stromal cell-derived factor-1 and collagen–glycosaminoglycan scaffold delays contraction and accelerates reepithelialization of dermal wounds in wild-type mice. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 19: 71–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-475X.2010.00646.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2010
- Manuscript received: March 29, 2010Accepted in final form: September 22, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.