Hypoxia and hypoxia-inducible factor in the burn wound
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 205–213, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Xing, D., Liu, L., Marti, G. P., Zhang, X., Reinblatt, M., Milner, S. M. and Harmon, J. W. (2011), Hypoxia and hypoxia-inducible factor in the burn wound. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 19: 205–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-475X.2010.00656.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript received: June 4, 2010, Accepted in final form: November 9, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.