Dynamic reciprocity in the wound microenvironment
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
© 2011 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 134–148, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Schultz, G. S., Davidson, J. M., Kirsner, R. S., Bornstein, P. and Herman, I. M. (2011), Dynamic reciprocity in the wound microenvironment. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 19: 134–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-475X.2011.00673.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript received: October 12, 2010, Accepted in final form: December 30, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.