Presented in part at the 19th Wound Healing Society Annual Meeting in Dallas, Texas, April 26, 2009.
Stromal-derived factor-1 delivered via hydrogel drug-delivery vehicle accelerates wound healing in vivo
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2011
© 2011 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 420–425, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Henderson, P. W., Singh, S. P., Krijgh, D. D., Yamamoto, M., Rafii, D. C., Sung, J. J., Rafii, S., Rabbany, S. Y. and Spector, J. A. (2011), Stromal-derived factor-1 delivered via hydrogel drug-delivery vehicle accelerates wound healing in vivo. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 19: 420–425. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-475X.2011.00687.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2011
- Manuscript received: February 16, 2010, Accepted in final form: January 25, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.