Mechanisms of pathological scarring: Role of myofibroblasts and current developments
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2011 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Special Issue: Special Supplement on Scar
Volume 19, Issue Supplement s1, pages s10–s15, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Sarrazy, V., Billet, F., Micallef, L., Coulomb, B. and Desmoulière, A. (2011), Mechanisms of pathological scarring: Role of myofibroblasts and current developments. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 19: s10–s15. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-475X.2011.00708.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript received: June 29, 2010, Accepted in final form: February 1, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!