The role of the epidermis and the mechanism of action of occlusive dressings in scarring
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2011 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Special Issue: Special Supplement on Scar
Volume 19, Issue Supplement s1, pages s16–s21, September/October 2011
How to Cite
Mustoe, T. A. and Gurjala, A. (2011), The role of the epidermis and the mechanism of action of occlusive dressings in scarring. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 19: s16–s21. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-475X.2011.00709.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript received: June 29, 2010, Accepted in final form: February 1, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!