Young Investigator Award: Anne Han, MD, the first author of this manuscript, received a 3M Young Investigator Award through the Wound Healing Foundation, for presentation of this work at the 2010 annual meeting of the Wound Healing Society.
Young Investigator Article
The importance of a multifaceted approach to characterizing the microbial flora of chronic wounds
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
© 2011 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 532–541, September-October 2011
How to Cite
Han, A., Zenilman, J. M., Melendez, J. H., Shirtliff, M. E., Agostinho, A., James, G., Stewart, P. S., Mongodin, E. F., Rao, D., Rickard, A. H. and Lazarus, G. S. (2011), The importance of a multifaceted approach to characterizing the microbial flora of chronic wounds. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 19: 532–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-475X.2011.00720.x
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2011
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences (NIGMS). Grant Number: 1P20GM078445-01
- University of Maryland—School of Medicine
- Johns Hopkins Center for Innovative Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.