For the Alliance of Wound Care Stakeholder's Panel on Wound Care Evidence-Based Research (POWER™).
Original Research – Clinical Science
Consensus principles for wound care research obtained using a Delphi process
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2012
© 2012 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 284–293, May-June 2012
How to Cite
Serena, T., Bates-Jensen, B., Carter, M. J., Cordrey, R., Driver, V., Fife, C. E., Haser, P. B., Krasner, D., Nusgart, M., Smith, A. P. S. and Snyder, R. J. (2012), Consensus principles for wound care research obtained using a Delphi process. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 20: 284–293. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-475X.2012.00790.x
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.