Original Research-Basic Science
Topical application of a film-forming emulgel dressing that controls the release of stratifin and acetylsalicylic acid and improves/prevents hypertrophic scarring
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 55–65, January-February 2013
How to Cite
Rahmani-Neishaboor, E., Jallili, R., Hartwell, R., Leung, V., Carr, N. and Ghahary, A. (2013), Topical application of a film-forming emulgel dressing that controls the release of stratifin and acetylsalicylic acid and improves/prevents hypertrophic scarring. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 21: 55–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-475X.2012.00857.x
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2011
- Canadian Institute of Health Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.