Nanofibrous structured biomimetic strategies for skin tissue regeneration
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 1–16, January-February 2013
How to Cite
Jayarama Reddy, V., Radhakrishnan, S., Ravichandran, R., Mukherjee, S., Balamurugan, R., Sundarrajan, S. and Ramakrishna, S. (2013), Nanofibrous structured biomimetic strategies for skin tissue regeneration. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 21: 1–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-475X.2012.00861.x
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 FEB 2012
- National Research Foundation-Technion. Grant Number: R-398-001-065-592
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: R-265-000-318-112
- NUSNNI, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.