Original Research-Basic Science
Scar formation and lack of regeneration in adult and neonatal liver after stromal injury
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 by the Wound Healing Society
Wound Repair and Regeneration
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 122–130, January-February 2013
How to Cite
Masuzaki, R., Zhao, S. R., Csizmadia, E., Yannas, I. and Karp, S. J. (2013), Scar formation and lack of regeneration in adult and neonatal liver after stromal injury. Wound Repair and Regeneration, 21: 122–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-475X.2012.00868.x
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- Center for Integration of Medicine and Innovative Technology at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Transplant Center of the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!