Antihypertensive Efficacy of Candesartan in Comparison to Losartan: The CLAIM Study
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2007
The Journal of Clinical Hypertension
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 16–21, January/February 2001
How to Cite
Bakris, G., Gradman, A., Reif, M., Wofford, M., Munger, M., Harris, S., Vendetti, J., Michelson, E. L. and Wang, R. (2001), Antihypertensive Efficacy of Candesartan in Comparison to Losartan: The CLAIM Study. The Journal of Clinical Hypertension, 3: 16–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-6175.2001.00826.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2007
- Manuscript received August 25, 2000; accepted September 27, 2000
- 1Clinical efficacy and safety profiles of AT1 receptor antagonist. Cardiovasc Rev Rep. 1999;20:77–100., , , et al.
- 7for the Candesartan/Losartan Study Investigators. A comparison of the efficacy and duration of action of candesartan cilexetil and losartan as assessed by clinic and ambulatory blood pressure after a missed dose, in truly hypertensive patients: A placebo-controlled, forced titration study. Am J Hypertens. 1999;12:1181–1187., ,
- 8National High Blood Pressure Education Program Working Group. Report on primary prevention of hypertension. Arch Intern Med. 1993;153:186–208.
- 12Candesartan cilexetil-HCT in primary hypertension insufficiently controlled on monotherapy—a comparison with losartan-HCT. Am J Hypertens. 2000;13(4, pt 2):137A., , .