Here We Go Again
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2007
The Journal of Clinical Hypertension
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 103–104, March/April 2003
How to Cite
Moser, M. (2003), Here We Go Again. The Journal of Clinical Hypertension, 5: 103–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1524-6175.2003.02444.x
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2007
- 1ALLHAT Collaborative group. Major outcomes in highrisk hypertensive patients randomized to angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor or calcium channel blocker vs. diuretic: the Antihypertensive and Lipid-Lowering Treatment to Prevent Heart Attack Trial (ALLHAT). JAMA. 2002;288(23):2981–2997.
- 2, on behalf of the ALLHAT Collaborative Research Group. Success and predictors of blood pressure control in diverse North American settings: the Antihypertensive and Lipid-Lowering Treatment to Prevent Heart Attack Trial (ALLHAT). J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2002;4(6):393–405., , , et al.
- 3Commentary: high blood pressure control: put the champagne away. J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2002; 4(6):391–392..
- 4Comments on ALLHAT and other papers in this issue of the JCH[editorial]. J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2002;4(6):388–390..
- 5Results of the ALLHAT trial: is the debate about initial antihypertensive drug therapy over [editorial]? J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2003;5(1):5–8..
- 6Commentary: the ALLHAT report: a case of information and misinformation. J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2003;5(1):9–13..
- 7, on behalf of the Second Australian National Blood Pressure Study Group. A comparison of outcomes with angiotensin-converting-enzyme inhibitors and diuretics for hypertension in the elderly. N Engl J Med. 2003;348(7):583–592., , , et al.
- 8Is it time for a new approach to the initial treatment of hypertension? Arch Intern Med. 2001;161(9):1140–1144..