Department of Geology, Beloit College, Beloit, Wisconsin 53511 (email: email@example.com).
Metamorphic reactions related to decompression and synkinematic intrusion of leucogranite, High Himalayan Crystallines, Bhutan
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2008
© 1997 Blackwell Scientific Publications
Journal of Metamorphic Geology
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 593–612, September 1997
How to Cite
DAVIDSON, C., CRUJIC, D. E., HOLLISTER, L. S. and SCHMID, S. M. (1997), Metamorphic reactions related to decompression and synkinematic intrusion of leucogranite, High Himalayan Crystallines, Bhutan. Journal of Metamorphic Geology, 15: 593–612. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1314.1997.tb00638.x
Albert-Ludwigs Universität, Geologisches Institut, Albertsrasse 23-B, D-79104 Freiburg i.Br., Germany.
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2008
- Received 23 May 1996; revision accepted 30 January 1997.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!