Diffusion creep and partial melting in high temperature mylonitic gneisses, Hope Valley shear zone, New England Appalachians, USA
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2004
Journal of Metamorphic Geology
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 45–62, January 2004
How to Cite
Garlick, S. R. and Gromet, L. P. (2004), Diffusion creep and partial melting in high temperature mylonitic gneisses, Hope Valley shear zone, New England Appalachians, USA. Journal of Metamorphic Geology, 22: 45–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1314.2004.00496.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2004
- Received 18 May 2003; revision accepted 1 October 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!