Influence of tectonic overpressure on P–T paths of HP–UHP rocks in continental collision zones: thermomechanical modelling
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Metamorphic Geology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 227–247, April 2010
How to Cite
LI, Z. H., GERYA, T. V. and BURG, J.-P. (2010), Influence of tectonic overpressure on P–T paths of HP–UHP rocks in continental collision zones: thermomechanical modelling. Journal of Metamorphic Geology, 28: 227–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1314.2009.00864.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Received 16 March 2009; revision accepted 19 November 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!