Origin of felsic granulite microstructure by heterogeneous decomposition of alkali feldspar and extreme weakening of orogenic lower crust during the Variscan orogeny
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Metamorphic Geology
Special Issue: Granulites, Partial Melting and the Rheology of the Lower Crust
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 103–130, January 2011
How to Cite
FRANĚK, J., SCHULMANN, K., LEXA, O., ULRICH, S., ŠTÍPSKÁ, P., HALODA, J. and TÝCOVÁ, P. (2011), Origin of felsic granulite microstructure by heterogeneous decomposition of alkali feldspar and extreme weakening of orogenic lower crust during the Variscan orogeny. Journal of Metamorphic Geology, 29: 103–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1314.2010.00911.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2010
- Received 26 March 2010; revision accepted 6 September 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!