Improvements have already been made to the dataset: for the current top-copy, please go to http://www.esc.cam.ac.uk/people/academic-staff/tim-holland, or http://www.metamorph.geo.uni-mainz.de/thermocalc/.
An improved and extended internally consistent thermodynamic dataset for phases of petrological interest, involving a new equation of state for solids
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Metamorphic Geology
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 333–383, April 2011
How to Cite
HOLLAND, T. J. B. and POWELL, R. (2011), An improved and extended internally consistent thermodynamic dataset for phases of petrological interest, involving a new equation of state for solids. Journal of Metamorphic Geology, 29: 333–383. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1314.2010.00923.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Received 14 June 2010; revision accepted 24 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!