Polymetamorphic history of a relict Permian hornfels from the central Gran Paradiso Massif (Western Alps, Italy): a microstructural and thermodynamic modelling study
Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Metamorphic Geology
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 851–874, October 2011
How to Cite
GABUDIANU RADULESCU, I., COMPAGNONI, R. and LOMBARDO, B. (2011), Polymetamorphic history of a relict Permian hornfels from the central Gran Paradiso Massif (Western Alps, Italy): a microstructural and thermodynamic modelling study. Journal of Metamorphic Geology, 29: 851–874. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1314.2011.00943.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
- Received 23 August 2009; revision accepted 22 March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!