Present address: University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Separating metamorphic events in the Fosdick migmatite–granite complex, West Antarctica
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Metamorphic Geology
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 165–192, February 2012
How to Cite
KORHONEN, F. J., BROWN, M., GROVE, M., SIDDOWAY, C. S., BAXTER, E. F. and INGLIS, J. D. (2012), Separating metamorphic events in the Fosdick migmatite–granite complex, West Antarctica. Journal of Metamorphic Geology, 30: 165–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1314.2011.00961.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Received 20 July 2010; revision accepted 11 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!