To whom requests for reprints should be addressed at Food Research Institute, Department of Food Microbiology and Toxicology, University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1925 Willow Drive, Madison, WI 53706. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mechanisms of Action of Conjugated Linoleic Acid: Evidence and Speculation
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2008
Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine
Volume 223, Issue 1, pages 8–13, January 2000
How to Cite
Pariza, M. W., Park, Y. and Cook, M. E. (2000), Mechanisms of Action of Conjugated Linoleic Acid: Evidence and Speculation . Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine, 223: 8–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1373.2000.22302.x
This research was supported in part by gift funds administered through the University of Wisconsin-Madison Food Research Institute. The authors are inventors of CLA use patents that are assigned to the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation (WARF).
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!