To whom requests for reprints should be addressed at the Department of Biological Sciences, Binghamton University, Binghamton, NY 13902–6000. E-mail: email@example.com
Female House Mice Develop a Unique Ovarian Lesion in Colonies That Are at Maximum Population Density
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine
Volume 225, Issue 1, pages 80–90, October 2000
How to Cite
Chapman, J. C., Christian, J. J., Pawlikowski, M. A., Yasukawa, N. and Michael, S. D. (2000), Female House Mice Develop a Unique Ovarian Lesion in Colonies That Are at Maximum Population Density . Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine, 225: 80–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-1373.2000.22510.x
This work was supported by NIH grant HD2336203.
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Received November 3, 1999. [P.S.E.B.M. 2000, Vol 225] Accepted May 1, 2000.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!