Utility of Static Pressure Ratio Recording during Angioplasty of Arteriovenous Graft Stenosis
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2006
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 551–556, November–December 2006
How to Cite
Asif, A., Besarab, A., Gadalean, F., Merrill, D., Rismeyer, A. E., Contreras, G., Leclercq, B., Lenz, O., Wallach, J., Wallach, J. and Levine, M. I. (2006), Utility of Static Pressure Ratio Recording during Angioplasty of Arteriovenous Graft Stenosis. Seminars in Dialysis, 19: 551–556. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-139X.2006.00221.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.