NON-CORONARY HEART DISEASE IN DIALYSIS PATIENTS: Hypertrophy and Fibrosis in the Cardiomyopathy of Uremia—Beyond Coronary Heart Disease
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
© 2008 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 308–318, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Gross, M.-L. and Ritz, E. (2008), NON-CORONARY HEART DISEASE IN DIALYSIS PATIENTS: Hypertrophy and Fibrosis in the Cardiomyopathy of Uremia—Beyond Coronary Heart Disease. Seminars in Dialysis, 21: 308–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-139X.2008.00454.x
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.