Physical Examination of Arteriovenous Fistulae by a Renal Fellow: Does It Compare Favorably to an Experienced Interventionalist?
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2008
© 2008 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 557–560, November/December 2008
How to Cite
Leon, C. and Asif, A. (2008), Physical Examination of Arteriovenous Fistulae by a Renal Fellow: Does It Compare Favorably to an Experienced Interventionalist?. Seminars in Dialysis, 21: 557–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-139X.2008.00477.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2008
- 1National Kidney Foundation: K/DOQI clinical practice guidelines in vascular access: 2006 update. Am J Kidney Dis 48(Suppl. 1): S176–S306, 2006
- 3Physical examination: the forgotten tool. In: GrayR, SandsJ (eds). A Multidisciplinary Approach for Hemodialysis Access. New York: Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins, 2002:11–118:
- 5Development and usefulness of a physical examination toll to diagnose vascular access dysfunction. J A Soc Nephrol 11:190A, 2000, , , :
- 6Accuracy of physical examination in the detection of arteriovenous fistula dysfunction. Korean J Nephrol 25:797–802, 2006, , , , , , , , , , :