Placement of a New Tunneled Hemodialysis Catheter Through the Old Exit Site with Simultaneous Disruption of a Fibroepithelial Sheath
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2008
© 2008 Copyright The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages E8–E9, January–February 2014
How to Cite
Haq, N. U. and Al Shamsi, F. (2014), Placement of a New Tunneled Hemodialysis Catheter Through the Old Exit Site with Simultaneous Disruption of a Fibroepithelial Sheath. Seminars in Dialysis, 27: E8–E9. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-139X.2008.00523.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.