PROGRESS IN UREMIC TOXIN RESEARCH: Cytokines, Atherogenesis, and Hypercatabolism in Chronic Kidney Disease: A Dreadful Triad
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
© 2009 Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 381–386, July/August 2009
How to Cite
Carrero, J. J., Park, S.-H., Axelsson, J., Lindholm, B. and Stenvinkel, P. (2009), PROGRESS IN UREMIC TOXIN RESEARCH: Cytokines, Atherogenesis, and Hypercatabolism in Chronic Kidney Disease: A Dreadful Triad. Seminars in Dialysis, 22: 381–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-139X.2009.00585.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!