Automated Intravascular Access Pressure Surveillance Reduces Thrombosis Rates
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 527–535, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Zasuwa, G., Frinak, S., Besarab, A., Peterson, E. and Yee, J. (2010), Automated Intravascular Access Pressure Surveillance Reduces Thrombosis Rates. Seminars in Dialysis, 23: 527–535. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-139X.2010.00755.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!