Epicardial Cardiac Rhythm Devices for Dialysis Patients: Minimizing the Risk of Infection and Preserving Central Veins
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 88–94, January/February 2012
How to Cite
Asif, A., Carrillo, R., Garisto, J.-D., Lopera, G., Ladino, M., Barakat, U., Eid, N. and Salman, L. (2012), Epicardial Cardiac Rhythm Devices for Dialysis Patients: Minimizing the Risk of Infection and Preserving Central Veins. Seminars in Dialysis, 25: 88–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-139X.2010.00757.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.