What Are the Important Drug Use Errors in Dialysis Patients?
Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Principles
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 466–469, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Dager, W. E. (2010), What Are the Important Drug Use Errors in Dialysis Patients?. Seminars in Dialysis, 23: 466–469. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-139X.2010.00773.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.