Whether and When to Refer Patients for Predialysis AV Fistula Creation: Complex Decision Making in the Face of Uncertainty
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 452–455, September/October 2010
How to Cite
O’Hare, A. M., Allon, M. and Kaufman, J. S. (2010), Whether and When to Refer Patients for Predialysis AV Fistula Creation: Complex Decision Making in the Face of Uncertainty. Seminars in Dialysis, 23: 452–455. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-139X.2010.00783.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.