Recipient of a scholarship grant from the Fondation du Centre Hospitalier de l’Université de Montréal (CHUM).
Should ultrapure dialysate be part of standard therapy in hemodialysis?
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Seminars in Dialysis
Special Issue: Curbside Consultations: Questions and Answers on Dialysis
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 426–427, July/August 2011
How to Cite
Canaud, B. and Granger-Vallée, A. (2011), Should ultrapure dialysate be part of standard therapy in hemodialysis?. Seminars in Dialysis, 24: 426–427. doi: 10.1111/j.1525-139X.2011.00947.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.